Streptococcus pyogenes Cas9
gCut Cas9-NLS Nuclease is the recombinant Streptococcus pyogenes Cas9 protein, purified from E. coli, and edit genome by inducing site-specific double stranded breaks.
gCut Cas9-NLS Nuclease forms a very stable ribonucleoprotein (RNP) complex with the short guide RNA (sgRNA). Incorporation of nuclear localization signals (NLS) make Cas9 nuclease able to deliver to the nucleus then bind to sgRNA directly. The Cas9 RNP complex is rapidly cleared from the cell minimizing the chance of off-target cleavage when compared to other systems. This DNA-free system avoids the risk of inserting foreign DNA into the genome.
gCut Cas9-NLS Nuclease contains a NLS on the C-terminus of the protein to meet all the researchers’ requirements (e.g. in vitro cleavage assay, RNP complex transfection, and micro injection). With gCut Cas9-NLS Nuclease, customers can edit gene efficiently by this powerful tool.
- Higher on-targeting efficiency (Fig. 2,3) and lower off-target modification.
- Lack of genome integration - no external DNA added to system
- Time-saving: no need for transcription and translation
- Nuclear localization and in vivo gene-editing
- Screening for highly efficient and specific targeting sgRNAs by in vitro DNA cleavage using Cas9 Nuclease
|gCut Cas9-NLS Nuclease
||-20℃ for 2 years
|10X Reaction Buffer
|DEPC Treated Nuclease-Free Water
||-20℃, 4℃ or RT
||50 μg, 3.2 mg/ml (20 μM)
- High Protein Purity: gCut Cas9-NLS Nuclease is > 95% pure as determined by SDS-PAGE using Coomassie Blue detection (Fig. 1).
- Low Endotoxin: Endotoxin level is less than 10 EU/mg by LAL assay.
- Non-Specific Exonuclease Activity: A 20 uL reaction in Cas9 reaction buffer containing 100 ng linearized pUC19 plasmid and 1 ug gCut Cas9-NLS Nuclease incubated for 16 h at 37℃. No DNA degradation is determined by agarose gel electrophoresis.
- Non-Specific Endonuclease Activity: A 20 uL reaction in Cas9 reaction buffer containing 100 ng pUC19 plasmid and 1 ug gCut Cas9-NLS Nuclease incubated for 16 h at 37℃. No DNA degradaion is determined by agarose gel electrophoresis.
- Non-Specific RNase Activity: A 20 uL reaction in Cas9 reaction buffer containing 1800 ng total RNA and 1 ug of gCut Cas9-NLS Nuclease incubated for 2 h at 37℃. No RNA degradation as deermined by Agarose gel electrophoresis.
- High Bioactivity: 40 nM gCut Cas9-NLS Nuclease incubated for 1 hour at 37℃ result in 90% digestion of the substrate DNA as determined by agarose gel electrophoresis.
免付費服務專線：080-007-2222 | 電話：(02)82857516
傳真：(02)82857519 | 電子郵件：email@example.com